Friday, August 10, 2012
Being Poisoned by Wart Medicine
I swear to you I rarely get sick, even a cold. I never will or have run off to a doctor no matter how bad I feel. I'm just not one that believes much can be done unless it is really serious...I figure the body will heal itself. But realistically, nothing major has ever occurred. What I'm getting at is I tough it out.But lately I feel like crap. Yea the stress of life is there, but it is always there and I can't see that it has ramped up or I'm responding to it in some more dramatic negative manner. The only thing I can recall that has changed is my using Compound W to remove a few warts on my foot. So I looked it up, the active ingredient is salicylic acid, and one of the side effects could be nausea, light headed, and others beyond just burned and irritated skin.So now I have it in my head or as a serious consideration that I'm being poisoned by my wart medicine. So I'll just let the warts take over. Of course what I see on the web could just be a lot of who-ha, which I feel inclined to believe. Because how the hell could a dab of acid on the foot make me feel like such crap. If it is that strong we need to use it on prisoner as a death row treatment.